Things picked up at the new job and school did as well. I realize I haven't posted on here in a little bit. Well here is what's been going on.
- I have been working towards CCNP:S (SECURE) and I plan to take it next month
- I joined a group started by Joe Mccray called Security Rookies. We are working towards enhancing out infosec knowledge
- I have really been getting into packet analysis and although I have dropped my WCNA plans, I have really enjoyed the book
- My next steps are CCNP:S and Linux+ (hopefully done by March or so)
- I lost 20lbs (yay!) and I want to lose 30 more by the end of the year.
That's it in a nutshell. Since I am getting close to SECURE (November 15th or so) I want to make sure I start posting labs and notes.